Lead Generation: How to track and figure out what’s not working
Are you struggling to generate leads and clients for your coaching business? If you answered ‘Yes,’ you are not alone. In fact, according to various studies, businesses worldwide have confirmed that lead generation and getting new clients is within the top 10 challenges they continue to face.
So, in today’s episode, I want to introduce you to a tool that will help you gauge what you need to do in order to increase leads (and ultimately clients), and where the gaps are that could potentially be letting leads (and clients) slip through the cracks.
The tool is my ‘Pipeline Assessment’ tool.
I created this tool initially for my clients to be able to see a visual diagram along with the impact small changes can make in terms of growing their audience, generating leads, having sales conversations, and ultimately enrolling customers into their coaching programs.
I’m sure you’ve heard business mentors say that the way to increase sales is by increasing either one of these things:
- Stage 1: Exposure to a larger audience; [Awareness]
- Stage 2: Number of people who will show interest in learning more from you; [Leads]
- Stage 3: Number of people who then book a time to speak with you to find out more about your services; [Enquiries]
- Stage 4: The price of your programs. [Clients]
And, if you increase each of these stages by a small percentage, you can see an impressive increase in your overall business revenue.
The Pipeline Assessment Tool will help you pinpoint and track each of the stages.
Let’s dive in to find out more on today’s show.
- Book in for an Authority Audit
- 5 Pillars to Build Visibility, Generate Leads and Enrol Clients with Ease Quiz
- Are You Ready to Launch Your Coaching Business Podcast? Take the Quiz
Enjoy This Podcast?
If you enjoyed today's episode of the Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast, then hit subscribe now!
Post a review and share it! If you learned something by tuning into this podcast, do not hesitate to write a review and share it with your friends, so they can find out more about how to generate returns from a Google Ads account.
You can also follow us through Facebook.
Want to build a scalable business you are passionate about? Join The Influence Alliance – the Business Building Community for Change Makers.
Have any questions? You can contact me through these platforms:
To staying ambitious,