Why You Shouldn’t Discount Your Services – and what to do instead
As a coach, do find yourself offering your client a discount to influence them into investing in your program or package? Or do you cave in and offer a discount when your prospect asks for one?
If you’ve answered yes to either one of those situations you’re certainly not alone. Annemarie admits this is something she’s done in the past, too. However, over the years she’s realized this is not the best approach to making a sale while remaining true to her personal values and business growth goals.
So, in today’s episode, Annemarie shares:
- 3 Reasons why you shouldn’t resource to discounting your services to get a sale
- 3 Strategies that’ll have your prospective clients step up gracefully and confidently when investing in your services and packages
- Money Mindset tips, and much more
- Core Business Foundations: Your Pathway to Profitable and Sustainable Business Growth
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie
- The Influence Alliance special Podcast Series: How to stand out, be heard and INFLUENCE for coaches and consultants
Enjoy This Podcast?
If you enjoyed today's episode of Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast, then hit subscribe now!
Post a review and share it! If you learned something by tuning into this podcast, do not hesitate to write a review and share it with your friends, so they can find out more about how to generate returns from a Google Ads account.
For more updates and episodes, visit the Ambitious Entrepreneur Show website. You can also subscribe through Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Email, RSS, and more!
You can also follow us through Facebook.
Want to build a scalable business you are passionate about? Join The Influence Alliance – the Business Building Community for Change Makers.
Want to launch your own Thought Leader Podcast? Access my ‘Are You Ready to Launch Your Podcast’ Quiz here, and have a chat with me.
Have any questions? You can contact me through these platforms:
To staying ambitious,