How To Create Relevant Content On An Ongoing Basis
Everyone's online nowadays. How do you stand out? Business success requires that you build a strong online presence and connect with your target audience. Understanding how to create relevant content that search engines will deem beneficial to customers is crucial. How do you equip yourself with strategies and tools to take your business to the next level? Learn from Annemarie Cross, a veteran in building communities, through a live Q&A session.
In this Q&A live stream turned podcast episode, Annemarie answers questions from her audience around building a strong online presence, creating relevant content and setting up a podcast. All these are fundamental in building a scalable business, especially now that the marketplace is going digital. With Annemarie's coaching experience and expertise, she shares valuable insights on building your reputation as a trusted authority in your field
If you want to know more about utilizing the digital space to stand out and become the voice in the industry, then tune in to this episode!
If you want to know more about utilizing the digital space to make yourself stand out and become the voice in the industry, then tune in to this episode!
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the full episode:
- Discover how to make relevant content on an ongoing basis.
- Understand how to repurpose content but still keep it relevant.
- Hear valuable insights about how to offer advice and build a scalable coaching practice.
- Download the workbook and jot down relevant notes as you listen to/watch the show
- Connect with LinkedIn Specialist Jennifer Corcoran: LinkedIn
- Join the 30DaysToDistinction Challenge to become distinguishable, uncopyable, and irresistible to your ideal client!
- The Influence Alliance— Influence real change with your message and build a scalable business you love. Join the membership program to get access to masterclass training sessions, live coaching, and tools and templates. Be part of a community of changemakers now!
- Join the monthly Profitable and Purposeful: A Masterclass For Podcasting. Purchase a VIP ticket to get freebies, an ebook workbook, access to recording and the VIP room.
[03:22] Building an Online Presence
- Building your brand across websites and social media platforms is crucial. You can't do physical events, so without an online presence, you will be behind the ballgame.
- Different platforms can help build a community and spread the message of your brand to your target audience.
- As a business owner, you need to diversify and utilize the digital space. So you need to use more than one platform and have systems in place to bring people to your community.
- Building your brand extends to nurturing it, amplifying your reach and sharing high-quality and relevant content.
[08:25] How To Create Relevant Content
- Creating relevant content on an ongoing basis requires creativity and an understanding of current trends. At the same time, you need consistency.
- Without consistency, it will take longer to build your brand's reputation and bring in more traffic.
- First, identify where you want to position yourself, what you want to be known as, who and where your ideal client is, and which area you can support them in.
- Second, know what content your market is engaging with and where best to place your content. Also, take note of how your market is engaging with your content.
- You can repurpose your existing content based on your client's preferences. That way, it becomes relevant content, and you get engagement.
[11:46] How To Repurpose Existing Content
- A project isn't complete just because you've launched it online. Sharing it is just the beginning.
- Think of ways to repurpose your content using different content mediums like videos, so you can continuously share your message. Annemarie calls this strategy layered learning.
- Repurposing content is not merely copying and pasting what you've already posted on one platform. You must strategically repurpose and publish your content.
- Tune in to the full episode to hear how Annemarie repurposed her 30 Days To Distinction project!
[15:25] Tips On Creating Relevant Content
- Get an idea of who your ideal client and user is.
- Be mindful of the comments that people are sharing.
- Check your content relevance. If you've been sharing the same message that you shared two years ago, reassess. It may be time to repurpose and make more content.
- Look at your area of expertise and determine three core themes that you can speak about. Identify topics you can talk about under each theme; each topic is another piece of content.
- Annemarie shares her three core themes around personal branding, podcasting and mindset in the full episode.
[22:48] Profiting From Podcasting In A Niche Sector
- It is possible to profit from a podcast. But you have to investigate first if your ideal clients in your niche are willing to invest.
- Incorporating a podcast is a great way to showcase your expertise and provide more information. However, you should look into your business's customer journey and continue nurturing it until your clients are ready to invest in a podcast.
- If your market is relatively untapped, you have an opportunity to build your reputation as a trusted authority.
- The consistent value you're providing will encourage your ideal client to listen regularly. It will also help them nurture their own customer journey.
[27:52] Finding The Right Guests For Your Podcast
- Be strategic in your guesting strategy.
- Look into interviewing former clients who can share their testimonies. It is a way to share relevant content with your potential clients.
- You can structure your podcast interview like a case study. The problems and challenges your clients have had might be what your potential clients and users are struggling with.
- Get people you can align with who can support you and vice versa. Look at opportunities for a joint venture, share each other's products and services, and network.
- Annemarie also uses her podcast to find referrals and recommendations to bring as Influence Alliance partners and get engagement.
10 Powerful Quotes
‘Unless you are building your brand on these online platforms, and not only building that, but continuing to nurture, continuing to amplify your reach, share great content, high-quality content, content that's challenging the status quo, you will be behind the ball game.'
‘Don't rely on third-party platforms. Certainly, get your voice out there, but also have systems in place that are bringing people back into your community, getting people onto your list and being able to build engagement in that way as well.'
‘The lack of consistency means that it's going to take us a lot longer to be able to build that reputation, build that voice, become known as a trusted authority in an area of your expertise where you want to position yourself.'
‘But what's really important is to identify, “Where best should I be placing my content, and how is it being engaged with?”. You may find that your database, your ideal clients have different preferences. Therefore, you can repurpose your existing content and not have to create ongoing content.'
‘You need to be clear on who your ideal client is, so the content that you are sharing is relevant, it's valuable, it's compelling so that it engages with them, it educates them with a little bit of the knowledge and the highs and that entices them to take that next step.'
‘How do you provide relevant content on an ongoing basis? Get clear on what that content is. And if it's working, then use the three themes and the core topics underneath that, and then continue to share.'
‘The longer timeframe of your customer journey is valid. It's worthwhile. Because you know that when you get the right content in place, the right nurturing process, the right follow-up system in place, the right conversations, getting yourself in front of your ideal client, incorporating a podcast is a fantastic way to showcase your knowledge, remain top of mind.'
‘The way that you structure your podcast interview, you create a case study. It's like a testimonial, but you don't want it to be a testimonial where it seems like an infomercial. You don't want to do that because people are going to see through that. Like anything, it has to deliver value.'
‘Get the people who you can align with and together, you can support each other's community, interview on each other's podcasts, and look at opportunities to joint venture, to share each other's products and services, to network.'
‘If I'm thinking of a particular strategy or plan that I have for my whatever business, I'll ask myself, “If I do this, are there are at least three different ways that I can leverage this, that I can repurpose this, that I can use it across different areas or whatever? And if not, then I'm not doing it.”‘
Enjoy This Podcast?
Whatever stage you're at in your business, you can learn new tips and tricks that can help you make relevant content and stand out from the crowd. Your potential is unstoppable, even more so with the unlimited possibilities the digital space has to offer. It can be overwhelming to take things to a new level, but the Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast got your back.
Building a profitable and scalable coaching practice has never been this easy. If you enjoyed today's episode of Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast, then hit subscribe now!
Post a review and share it! If you learned something by tuning into this podcast, do not hesitate to write a review and share it with your friends. Help us help them learn more about content creation and repurposing.
You can also follow us through Facebook.
Want to build a scalable business you are passionate about? Join The Influence Alliance – the Business Building Community for Change Makers.
Have any questions? You can contact me through these platforms:
To staying ambitious,