The Fail-Proof Formula for Success for Coaches
If you’ve listened to one of my podcasts, I’m sure you’ve heard me speak about the importance of being consistent.
In fact, my formula for success, says it all.
THE FORMULA FOR SUCCESS:
Clarity + Consistency, Over Time, WILL enable you to build the Momentum you need to grow a successful business.
But herein lies an issue when it comes to the formula.
With regards to Clarity – I'm talking about being clear on your message – and more specifically a message that works. Because sharing a message that’s not already working with more consistency still won’t work in generating the momentum you need.
Or, another thing that can happen is to consistently share a message that’s NOT aligned with your goals, which can lead you in the wrong direction. So, you become known for something you don’t really enjoy or even want to be known for.
So, in today’s episode I’m sharing:
- Two main issues that can occur when you don’t get clarity on your message
- What can happen when you don’t have clarity on a clear outcome – and stick to that outcome
- 5 things you’ll want to get clear on with regards to your message so it keeps you focused on the right message. (Hint: These have been absolutely crucial in helping me maintain consistency in my message).
- Podcast: 3 Key Stages of your Customer Journey
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter – The Influence Bulletin
- How to Become Distinguishable, Uncopyable and Irresistible Masterclass
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie to find out how Annemarie and her team of experts can set up your client relationship-building funnel for you
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.