Network, network, network!
My guest today says, “No amount of denying happiness will diminish loss. Life is to be lived. Loss is inevitable and happiness should always be embraced.”
Joining me today is Lisa Kaplin.
Lisa is a psychologist and professional certified coach. She teaches others how to be coaches, giving numerous talks around communication, executive presence, and leadership. She considers herself a life coach for the business world in that often the issues that show up at work also show up in our personal lives. When we figure one aspect out we influence the other aspect as well.
On today’s show, Lisa is going to share:
- Network, network, network!
- Keep going even if it is only one tiny step at a time
- What are you most afraid of? Do that first!
- The Influence Alliance — A business-building community for changemakers who want to build a sustainable and scalable business they love.
- The Influence Alliance Free Podcast Series
- Are you struggling to be known as a trusted authority in your industry? Schedule a chat with Annemarie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Connect with Lisa: Website | Twitter| LinkedIn | EMail | Instagram
Enjoy This Podcast?
If you enjoyed today's episode of Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast, then hit subscribe now!
Post a review and share it! If you learned something by tuning into this podcast, do not hesitate to write a review and share it with your friends, so they can find out more about how to generate returns from a Google Ads account.
For more updates and episodes, visit the Ambitious Entrepreneur Show website. You can also subscribe through Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Email, RSS, and more!
You can also follow us through Facebook.
Want to build a scalable business you are passionate about? Join The Influence Alliance – the Business Building Community for Change Makers.
Want to launch your own Thought Leader Podcast? Access my ‘Are You Ready to Launch Your Podcast’ Quiz here, and have a chat with me.
Have any questions? You can contact me through these platforms:
To staying ambitious,