Why Repurposing Content is Important
Hey it’s Annemarie – welcome to another 30DaystoDistinction tip where I’ll be sharing 30 tips over the next 30 days as part of our 30DaysToDistinction Challenge to help you become distinguishable, uncopyable, and irresistible, so you are THE choice vs just A choice for your ideal client and can continue to bring real change in your sphere of influence with your message and expertise.
This is Tip #25.
And it’s all about the importance of repurposing your content.
Now, before you roll your eyes and go ‘Annemarie, we already know that!’
Let me ask you a question – are you repurposing your content?
Across different platforms at different times AND by leveraging different mediums?
It’s important, because:
- It can take multiple times for someone to finally take action, which can be for a number of reasons from they’re not quite ready yet, they may to struggle through on their own and need to get to that frustration point where the cost of NOT doing something and investing in help is greater than them struggling on their own, and
- Not everyone consumes content in the specific way you are sharing it so will appreciate you leveraging a different medium to share it.
For instance, you can:
- Write an article
- Take that article and create an infographic from the main points
- Take that article and create a video
- Take that video and strip the audio and include on your podcast
- Take points of that article and create a slideshow
- Take the article and create slides and a document on Linkedin
- Take one of the points of the article and go deeper into that specific point
- Then take that point and create an infographic from the new points you came up with
And on it goes.
See the content you can come up with just from one article?
YOUR NEXT STEP:
Are you a coach or consultant who is struggling to stand out online? Do you feel unnoticed, unheard, invisible?
Access my free Masterclass, on how to become Distinguishable, Uncopyable and Irresistible to your ideal client – even if you’re in a crowded marketplace.
Go to: www.IndustryThoughtleaderAcademy.com/DistinguishableMessage
Post a review and share it!
If you learned something by tuning into this podcast, do not hesitate to write a review and share it with your friends. Help us help them grow their business and create positive impact. For more updates and episodes, visit the Ambitious Entrepreneur Show website. You can also subscribe through Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Email, RSS and more!
You can also follow us through Facebook. Want to build a scalable business you are passionate about? Join The Influence Alliance – the Business Building Community for Change Makers. Want to launch your own Thought Leader Podcast? Access my ‘Are You Ready to Launch Your Podcast' Quiz here, and have a chat with me. Have any questions? You can contact me through these platforms:
To staying ambitious, Annemarie