According to statistics on business failure by industry and the reasons they fail is because of a lack of good accounting and not paying taxes.
As an ambitious entrepreneur do you have a good accountant who is supporting you and your business’s growth?
Well, according to my guest today – you should have!
On today’s show, JeFreda Brown – owner of Brown Account Solutions is going to talk about:
- Why hiring an Accountant can help your business run more efficiently and keep you out of trouble by ensuring you are compliant with tax laws, regulations and industry standards
- Learn about the billions of dollars the US Government has set aside to buy products and services from businesses, especially WOSBs, (Women Owned Small Business) VOSBs (Veteran Owned Small Business, and MOSBs (Minority Owned Small Business)
- Gain a better understanding of the importance of having good record keeping in place, especially for reporting purposes for things such as the Affordable Care Act
- And much more
Do you have a question you’d like me to answer in an upcoming show? Or do you want to share a comment or ‘aha’ moment?
Leave me your name, business name and comment on either of the contact details below and I’ll answer your question or include your comment in an upcoming episode:
- (03) 9708 6930 – Within Australia
- (520) 777 9610 – Within the US
- Website: Send a Voice Message button (to the right)
Further resources you can access:
- Statistics on business failure by industry and the reasons they fail
- Shows lack of good accounting and not paying taxes as the biggest percentage of why businesses fail
- Affordable Care Act Provisions (Internal Revenue Service)
- Why businesses need an Accountant for more than just preparing tax returns
Enjoy the show!
As always, thank you for being part of our community and listening to this podcast. To ensure you don’t miss out on learning about the latest tips and strategies to help you build your successful business, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the link below.
And, while you’re there, please leave your rating and review of our podcast show on iTunes. THANK YOU!
More about JeFreda Brown
JeFreda Brown is the owner of Brown Accounting Solutions, LLC and has over 16 years of business experience in different areas. She provides accounting, tax, and other business consulting services to businesses, and is America’s #1 Small Business Accounting Compliance Accountant & Business Coach.
- Web: www.BrownAccountingSolutions.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownAccounting
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/BrownAcctSol
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jefredabrown
What did you think about the message JeFreda shared today? What action step will you take after hearing today’s tips and strategies to enable you to get a better understanding of how your business can run more efficiently and compliantly? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it!