Future proof your store.
If you’re a regular listener, you’d know that we like to cover diverse topics to help ambitious entrepreneurs build successful businesses. This show no different. We have another fantastic guest expert lined up for you.
However today’s special guest is an expert in brick-and-mortar stores, helping retailers maximize their productivity and profitability. So if you’re a brick-and-mortar retailer, this show is for you. And, I’m sure other ambitious entrepreneurs can take away some insights from today’s show as well.
Today I’m joined by Francesca Nicasio is a Retail Expert and Author for Vend Point-of-Sale. She’s constantly writing about how retailers can increase sales, serve customers better, and be more awesome overall.
On today’s show Francesca speaks about;
- The trends and tools you can use to future proof your store and keep up with modern shoppers. From omnichannel retail, to mobile, to big data, we’ll talk about how retailers can use modern tools to their advantage.
- Discover the power of data. We’ll talk about how to gather intel on your custom and how to use that information to make smarter business decisions.
- Learn how to increase productivity and margins through automation. You’ll learn how to streamline repetitive tasks and businesses processes so you can focus less on the grunt work and devote more energy to serving your customers and growing your business, and so much more.
Francesca’s book: Retail Survival of the Fittest
- “Omnichannel Isn't Just for the Big Guys: Why SMBs Should Jump on This Retail Trend (and How to Do It)” – https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/20141015185130-81464881-omnichannel-isn-t-just-for-the-big-guys-why-smbs-should-jump-on-this-retail-trend-and-how-to-do-it
- “How to use foot traffic analytics to boost your store’s performance” – http://blog.vendhq.com/post/64901824718/use-foot-traffic-analytics-boost-stores-performance
- On providing great in-store experiences: http://blog.vendhq.com/post/64901823779/8-surefire-ways-retailers-can-beat-showrooming
- Brick-and-mortar retail is not dead. 90% of all retail sales are transacted in stores and 95% of all retail sales are captured by retailers with a brick-and-mortar presence. (Source: http://www.atkearney.com/consumer-products-retail/on-solid-ground )
- Shoppers crave for personalized experiences. According to a study by The Webby Awards, 53% of modern consumers expect brands to learn their tastes and make relevant suggestions. (Source: http://blog.vendhq.com/post/64901823779/8-surefire-ways-retailers-can-beat-showrooming)
Do you have a question you’d like me to answer in an upcoming show? Or do you want to share a comment or ‘aha’ moment?
Leave me your name, business name and comment on either of the contact details below and I’ll answer your question or include your comment in an upcoming episode:
(03) 9708 6930 – Within Australia
Enjoy the show!
As always, thank you for being part of our community and listening to this podcast. To ensure you don’t miss out on learning about the latest tips and strategies to help you build your successful business, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the link below.
And, while you’re there, please leave your rating and review of our podcast show on iTunes. THANK YOU!
About Francesca Nicasio
Francesca Nicasio is a Retail Expert and Author for Vend Point-of-Sale. She’s constantly writing about how retailers can increase sales, serve customers better, and be more awesome overall. She’s a top retail author on LinkedIn, and has been seen on Retail Customer Experience, Business News Daily, and Streetfight.
- Web: VendHQ.com
- Twitter: Twitter.com/@FrancescaSN
- Get a free copy of Francesca’s ebook by clicking here:
What inspired you about the message Francesca shared today? What action are you going to take?
Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it!