Janis Pullen is an Executive Coach, a Certified Money Breakthrough Coach, a retired C.P.A. and Senior Sales Director and works with professionals to triumph in physical and financial fitness, including wealth, weight and leadership.
Janis is the founder of the Ontological Weight Loss and Weight of Money Programs and on today’s show will share:
- How stress and finances can affect weight gain
- How excess weight can impact your finances
- 3 secrets to melt away debt, fat, and stress NOW!…so you can experience financial, physical health, and wellness immediately
- and much more!
Links and further resources we spoke about in the podcast today:
- www.OWLWeightLoss.com – “Busting out of Your Jeans: 3 Secrets to Stop Weight Loss Sabotage Now” video
- Web: www.WeightofMoney.com – “Clearing Your Money Clutter Checklist”
- Article: How Your Weight Relates to Your Income
- Article: The Price of Obesity: How Your Salary Depends on Your Weight
Today’s Inspirational Tip – it’s a Tweetable!
Think clients won’t pay you what you’re worth? You’re absolutely right. Change your money belief to change your results. @AnnemarieCoach Tweet This
Enjoy the show!
As always, thank you for being part of our community and listening to this podcast. To ensure you don’t miss out on learning about the latest tips and strategies to help you build your successful business, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the link below.
And, while you’re there, please leave your rating and review of our podcast show on iTunes. THANK YOU!
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Now, let me introduce you to our special guest –Janis Pullen
Janis Pullen is an Executive Coach, a Certified Money Breakthrough Coach, a retired C.P.A. and Senior Sales Director working with professionals to triumph in physical and financial fitness, including wealth, weight and leadership. She is a speaker, trainer, and published author.
- Web: www.OWLWeightLoss.com
- Web: www.WeightofMoney.com
- Web: www.CoachJanisPullen.com
- Twitter: https://Twitter.com/JanisPullen
What did you think about the message Janis shared today? Have you (or someone you know) experienced what Janis shared today? What ‘aha’ did you have? We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 27:35 — 25.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS | More