How to Identify and Complete your God-given Purpose in your Life and Business
Welcome to Episode 56 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode I speak with Cristina Cain where she shares her insights into how we can identify and complete our God-given purpose, and why it's so important we do, if we want to achieve supernatural outcomes in our lives and businesses.
- Strategies for completing your God-given purpose;
- How to develop a meaningful relationship with God (and why you MUST if you want supernatural outcomes in your life and business);
- How to truly look at frustration and make it work for you and not against you;
- How to do your own PR work.
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 36:05 — 33.5MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
SUBSCRIBE HERE on iTunes and Stitcher
Resources & Links Shared:
- Web: www.TheOfficialCains.com
- Twitter: @THECristinaCain
- Linked: Cristina Cain
Special Message – are YOU our next Podcast Host Superstar?
Are you a Specialist in your field and you support entrepreneurs and small business?
Want to increase your visibility, reach and influence in your industry?
Want to build a deeper level of engagement with a growing audience of your ideal clients?
Looking for a platform that enables you to cut through the noise so you're recognised as a thought leader in your area of expertise?
Want your own podcast BUT don't want to handle all the technical/back-end management and ongoing promotion of your podcast?
If you answered ‘yes’ the Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network is on the look out for a select group of specialists who are ready to become an influencing voice in their industry.
CLICK HERE to find out more
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation
Question: What's ONE aha you had? Go ahead and share it below. Also, what’s ONE thing you’re going to do within the next 24 hours? Share your comment below.