How to become an Industry Thought Leader with a Podcast with a smaller niche market
This interview is part of our Industry. Thought Leader Podcast Series where I am speaking to people to find out how they have leveraged their podcast along with their book in order to build their Thought Leadership.
Today I’m speaking with Rosie Shilo.
Rosie runs an online community for Australian Virtual Assistants with the intent to help build up and strengthen the wonderful VA community and to educate business owners about outsourcing for better leverage.
On today’s show Rosie is going to share:
- How even if you have a very targeted market you can still benefit from having a podcast
- How you can get your podcast off the ground with strategic outsourcing
- How you can turn your book into a podcast, easily!
I run an online community for Australian Virtual Assistants with the intent to help build up and strengthen this wonderful community and to educate business owners about outsourcing for better leverage.
- Website: www.virtuallyyours.com.au
- Facebook: @VirtuallyYoursVirtualAssistance
- Instagram: @virtuallyyoursvas
- LinkedIn: @virtuallyyours
- Twitter: @vyva
What inspired you about the message shared today? What action are you going to take within the next 24 hours?
Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!