Grow the coaching practice: 3 barriers that'll stop you from defining your personal value and self-worth
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Tip of the week: Instafit
- Announcements: Thank You – Shout Out
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: 3 barriers that'll stop you from defining your personal value and self-worth
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Click here to download
1. Thank you to B3 Podcast. Bluebonnets, Bagpipes and Books – Publishing and Writing Podcast with @EEbookBuilders. You’ll find her over on Twitter @BBandBPodcast
2. My next one-day in-person Network and Communicate With Confidence Workshop is booked for January, 30th. Limited seats so be quick to book your seat.
Tip of the week:
InstaFit – a great app that will resize photos to fit your image before you share it on Instagram
Words of Wisdom:
3 Barriers that'll stop you from defining your personal value and self-worth
- You're taking your gifts and talents for granted
- You've been hurt by someone or something
- You're in the grips of Competitor Comparison Syndrome
- Biz Success Series for Coaches: Complementary 10-week course to help coaches build a success coaching practice
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying – “I will try again tomorrow.” — Mary Anne Radmacher
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insight and action step are you going to take to ensure you don’t get stuck because of one (or more) of these missing links in your business. Let me know in the comment box below. It’s always lovely to hear from you.
Ask Annemarie a Question:
Do you have a question, want to leave feedback or a comment? Click through and leave your name, business name, and question/comment. I look forward to hearing from you!
PRESS PLAY TO LISTEN:
Podcast (coachesconnectionpodcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 21:01 — 19.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS