Self-Leadership is THE key component of being an effective leader.
Welcome to Episode 9 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Irene Scott and I discuss why Self-Leadership is THE key component of being an effective leader.
Irene will share:
- How self-leadership is the key component of being an effective leader.
- Why you need to have strong, clear and specific goals that connect your heart, mind and soul, and what that means as a leader, and
- How successful leaders add value to other people.
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 27:36 — 25.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
SUBSCRIBE HERE on iTunes and Stitcher
- CLICK HERE to access a transcript of the show
Pin the Show for later:
Enjoying the podcast? Pin it for later on Pinterest.
This week's Thought Provoking Inspirational Tip:
Quotes from our Special Guest:
Resources & Links Shared:
- Irene Scott's Website
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation