What to do when your competition copies you
Welcome to Episode 44 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Alli Price and I speak about What to Do When Your Competition Copies You.
Alli will share:
- How to deal with the competition so you can run your own race;
- What to do when your competition copies you;
- How to go far with little money;
- Key strategies on looking after your customers, clients and staff to help you build a strong business.
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 27:13 — 25.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
SUBSCRIBE HERE on iTunes and Stitcher
- CLICK HERE to access a transcript of the show
Quotes from our Special Guest:
Resources & Links Shared:
Additional Resources to Help You Grow Your Business:
Are you attending numerous networking events yet still struggling to attract clients who pay you what you're worth because you find it hard to define a compelling message and introduction that gets you noticed? Come to our Virtual Breakthrough Round Table and we'll show you how to create a compelling message:
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation
Question: What's ONE aha you had? Go ahead and share it below. Also, what’s ONE thing you’re going to do within the next 24 hours? Share your comment by clicking here.