Simplify and Streamline so you can scale your coaching business without burnout
In this episode Annemarie pulls back the curtain to share what she’s been working on over the last several months – specifically the three key areas she’s been streamlining and simplifying and the difference it’s made in her business not just recently, but since she began her first Secretarial Practice and later her Career Coaching Practice.
Listen to find out:
- What three key areas you’ll want to focus on when it comes to simplifying and streamlining your business;
- The simple way to recognize what areas/tasks in your business you can begin to systematize and delegate;
- The questions Annemarie asks herself to ensure the systems, processes, technologies, and team continue to work efficiently and what to do if you discover it doesn’t and much more.
Enjoy the show.
- Take the Quiz: Build Visibility, Generate Leads & Enrol Clients with Ease with your Robust Customer Relationship-Building Nurturing Funnel
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter – The Influence Bulletin
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie to find out how Annemarie and her team of experts can set up your client relationship-building funnel for you
About Annemarie Cross:
Dubbed “The Podcasting Queen,” Annemarie is recognized as an industry pioneer, launching her first co-hosted podcast in 2008 to be the voice of inspiration and hope amongst the deluge of ‘doom and gloom’ after the GFC devastated families worldwide.
Over a decade on, she’s the author of Industry Thought Leader: How To Go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with a Podcast and continues to be the voice of inspiration to a global audience through her award-winning podcasts.
Annemarie continues to live out her mission of ‘Changing the World – ONE Message at a Time’, with her own podcasts, as well as by supporting Professional Services Businesses (coaches and consultants) who are experts in their field (yet feel like they’re the world’s best-kept secret) go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with their own Thought Leader Podcast.
- Website: www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com / www.annemariecross.com
- Twitter: @TheAmbitiousPod
- Facebook: @TheAmbitiousEntrepreneurShow