Why Your Mindset Is Everything
My guest today says: “Mindset is everything, both in life and business. There’s a reason God talks about our thoughts so many times in the Bible. We must guard them carefully.”
Joining me on today's show is Stephanie Nivinskus.
Stephanie is the CEO of SizzleForce Marketing, a Fractional CMO agency that services scaling companies.
Since 1995 she’s been developing brand-building marketing campaigns that have been used by companies including Starbucks, Quiksilver, The National Football League, and Cox Communications along with thousands of privately-owned companies.
Stephanie has written for Forbes and Entrepreneur magazines and is the author of the international #1 best-seller, Absolutely Unforgettable: The Entrepreneur’s Guide To Creating A Heart-Centered Brand And Standing Out In A Noisy World.
On today’s show Stephanie is going to share:
- The importance of mindset in life and business.
- Marketing a business doesn’t have to be nearly as hard as people make it out to be.
- God promises to make beauty out of ashes. And He fulfills every promise, period.
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter – The Influence Bulletin
- How to Become Distinguishable, Uncopyable and Irresistible Masterclass
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie
About Annemarie Cross:
Dubbed “The Podcasting Queen,” Annemarie is recognized as an industry pioneer, launching her first co-hosted podcast in 2008 to be the voice of inspiration and hope amongst the deluge of ‘doom and gloom’ after the GFC devastated families worldwide.
Over a decade on, she’s the author of Industry Thought Leader: How To Go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with a Podcast and continues to be the voice of inspiration to a global audience through her award-winning podcasts.
Annemarie continues to live out her mission of ‘Changing the World – ONE Message at a Time’, with her own podcasts, as well as by supporting Professional Services Businesses (coaches and consultants) who are experts in their field (yet feel like they’re the world’s best-kept secret) go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with their own Thought Leader Podcast.
- Website: www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com / www.annemariecross.com
- Twitter: @TheAmbitiousPod
- Facebook: @TheAmbitiousEntrepreneurShow