Creating Healthy Boundaries in Relationships
My guest today says: “Become the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.”
Joining me today's show is Carla Webb.
Carla is a Christian Relationship and Divorce Recovery Coach. She coaches people who are struggling in establishing healthy relationships or are going through a divorce.
Her areas of expertise are creating healthy boundaries in relationships based upon biblical principles and to help people change their mindset from searching for the person they want to spend the rest of their life with, to BECOMING the person they want to spend the rest of their life with.
On today’s show Carla is going to share:
- The importance of creating healthy boundaries in their relationships.
- Reframing their mindset from searching for a person to spend the rest of their life with to BECOMING the person they want to spend the rest of their life with.
- How a person of faith can go through a divorce without losing their faith.
About Annemarie Cross:
Dubbed “The Podcasting Queen,” Annemarie is recognized as an industry pioneer, launching her first co-hosted podcast in 2008 to be the voice of inspiration and hope amongst the deluge of ‘doom and gloom’ after the GFC devastated families worldwide.
Over a decade on, she’s the author of Industry Thought Leader: How To Go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with a Podcast and continues to be the voice of inspiration to a global audience through her award-winning podcasts.
Annemarie continues to live out her mission of ‘Changing the World – ONE Message at a Time’, with her own podcasts, as well as by supporting Professional Services Businesses (coaches and consultants) who are experts in their field (yet feel like they’re the world’s best-kept secret) go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with their own Thought Leader Podcast.
Click here to access Annemarie's Industry Thought Leader Podcast Series to help you go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with a Podcast.
- Website: www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com / www.annemariecross.com
- Twitter: @TheAmbitiousPod
- Facebook: @TheAmbitiousEntrepreneurShow