How Your Business Is the Greatest Ministry Opportunity in Our Society
My guest today says: “The best intentions require intentional action.”
Joining me today's show is Grant Botma.
Grant is a husband, dad, author, keynote speaker, entrepreneur, loan originator, insurance agent, investment advisor, sports enthusiast, and big Cubs fan. He is a native of Arizona that grew up on a dairy farm in Buckeye. Grant attended Arizona Christian University majoring in Business Administration and Christian Ministries. He has been working in personal finance since he was 15 and loves his job because of the impact he makes as he helps people through finances.
He and his wife currently live in Gilbert, Arizona with their three children Cambria, Parker, and Ellenie. They attend Sun Valley Community Church and enjoy serving in the children’s ministries.
On today’s show Grant is going to share:
- How we are created by God to contribute
- How your business is the greatest ministry opportunity in our society (He says he is a self-described compassionate capitalist that believes strongly in business and being the greatest ministry opportunity in our society)
- His book ‘Work Life Harmony’ which is about creating the work-life home life harmony that we desire without being shamed for working too much
Dubbed “The Podcasting Queen,” Annemarie is recognized as an industry pioneer, launching her first co-hosted podcast in 2008 to be the voice of inspiration and hope amongst the deluge of ‘doom and gloom’ after the GFC devastated families worldwide.
Over a decade on, she’s the author of Industry Thought Leader: How To Go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with a Podcast and continues to be the voice of inspiration to a global audience through her award-winning podcasts.
Annemarie continues to live out her mission of ‘Changing the World – ONE Message at a Time’, with her own podcasts, as well as by supporting Professional Services Businesses (coaches and consultants) who are experts in their field (yet feel like they’re the world’s best-kept secret) go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with their own Thought Leader Podcast.
- Website: www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com / www.annemariecross.com
- Twitter: @TheAmbitiousPod
- Facebook: @TheAmbitiousEntrepreneurShow
Want to start your own podcast so you can become an influential voice in your industry – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining by clicking here.