My WORST business failure is the BEST thing that happened to me
Welcome to another episode of The Christian Entrepreneurs Podcast.
Has your business been negatively impacted by what’s going on in the world today?
In 2015, Annemarie experienced her worst business failure and hopes the insights she’s learned over the last 5 years, to give you some hope.
- The importance of giving yourself the grace and space to heal – if you need to;
- The value of getting support and surrounding yourself with likeminded people;
- Why getting clear on core values, her Vision and Mission was a game changer for her, and much more
Dubbed “The Podcasting Queen,” Annemarie is recognized as an industry pioneer, launching her first co-hosted podcast in 2008 to be the voice of inspiration and hope amongst the deluge of ‘doom and gloom’ after the GFC devastated families worldwide.
Over a decade on, she’s the author of: Industry Thought Leader: How To Go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with a Podcast and continues to be the voice of inspiration to a global audience through her award-winning podcasts.
Annemarie continues to live out her mission of ‘Changing the World – ONE Message at a Time’, with her own podcasts, as well as by supporting Professional Services Businesses (coaches and consultants) who are experts in their field (yet feel like they’re the world’s best kept secret) go from Invisible to Influential (and Profitable) with their own Thought Leader Podcast.
- Website: www.ambitiousentrepreneurnetwork.com / www.annemariecross.com
- Twitter: @TheAmbitiousPod
- Facebook: @TheAmbitiousEntrepreneurShow
Want to start your own podcast so you can become an influential voice in your industry – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining by clicking here.