How to Navigate in Uncertain Times
Joining me today Ruth Saw.
Ruth Saw (MBA) is an international bestselling author, speaker and clarity expert. As a Gallup certified strengths coach and having been trained in bible college, she helps others step into their God-given destinies, through books, coaching, and workshops.
On today’s show Ruth is going to share:
- That in times of uncertainty, seek to be generous, to add value.
- In times of uncertainty, seek to be generous, to add value. One day I was complaining to God I didn’t like what I was doing (when I was in my corporate job) but was not sure of the next step, He reminded me of Ruth. He asked me if Ruth enjoyed picking up left over grains under the hot sun. I realized she didn’t. But if she didn’t do that to bless her mother in law, she wouldn’t have step into her destiny.
- Our purpose unfolds as we take each step
- Our purpose unfolds as we take each step. God says He is a lamp to our feet not our head torch!! As we step forward, He himself will illuminate and show us the next step
- How to navigate through uncertain times
- This is about the story of my vision in my second book Clarity to Create. Jesus doesn’t want us to dance FOR Him. He wants us to dance WITH Him. This will help us navigate through uncertain times. If you have an opportunity, please read my book preview. J https://bit.ly/CTCPreview
Podcast (the-christian-entrepreneurs-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:33 — 47.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
Ruth Saw (MBA) is an international bestselling author, speaker and coach. She published 2 books – CLARITY IS POWER – How to stop comparing and step into your personal authority and CLARITY TO CREATE – Transforming Burning Desires into Powerful Realities. She also founded The Clarity Expert, a publisher that aims to shine His clarity through stories. She believes that True Clarity comes from above, a different perspective above the clouds.
She graduated from Tung Ling Bible College and Youth With A Mission Discipleship Training School (YWAM DTS). As a Gallup certified strengths coach, coupled with her extended corporate and business experience, she now helps others to step into their God-given destinies, through coaching and workshops.
Want to start your own podcast so you can become an influential voice in your industry – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining by clicking here.