Your Unique and Uncopyable Story and Message
This episode is slightly different, in that I’m replaying an interview I did on KSM Podcast – Growing Business Online with Kristina who is the host of the show. The reason I’m sharing this is if you’ve listened to any of my previous solo episodes or read any of my articles you would have heard me speak about the importance of sharing your unique and uncopyable story and message – because when you do, no-one can copy your story, because it’s not relevant to them – they haven’t walked the journey you’ve worked, plus you may have heard me speak about Markers and Milestones, being the invisible thread that ties your story together with what you do and why you’re all to speak about what you speak about with a level of experience that positions you as an authority in your industry.
As you know – I’m a Brand, Message and Podcast Strategist – helping coaches who feel like the world's best kept secret go from invisible to influential – THE choice vs just A choice when their dream client is ready to move forward. I do that by helping clients define their distinguishable, uncopyable and irresistible brand, message and podcast.
You’ll hear me share my story on how I go into podcasting, how I have been able to develop my skills and knowledge over the last 15 years, as well as how and why I know can best support my clients through the accidental successes I had and now teach my clients through my programs.
I share the markers and milestones along my journey and why these are so important and why I now continue to teach these in my programs.
My hope by sharing this interview with you today is that if you are struggling to stand out from the crowd, if you feel like the world’s best kept secret then some of the things I share today can model for you what you want to start getting clear on when it comes to the markers and milestones in your journey that will make you unique and uncopyable for your dream client – you become THE choice vs just A choice when your dream client is ready to move forward.
I hope you enjoy the show.
Kristina – over to you.
- Book in for a Strategy Call
- 5 Pillars to Build Visibility, Generate Leads and Enrol Clients with Ease Quiz
- Are You Ready to Launch Your Coaching Business Podcast? Take the Quiz
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.