Strategy & Tactic(s): Why both matter when growing your coaching business
Recently, I had conversations with three coaches who were experiencing different challenges that stemmed from the same core issue – a core issue that can keep many coaches stuck.
It’s something I struggled with for many years, which sent me off on a wild goose chase of more courses and training, different business focuses, and what felt like an exhausting treadmill of action taking, but never really being able to build the momentum I needed to grow my business to the level I wanted.
Perhaps it’s something you can relate to as well?
Here are the three challenges, let’s see if you’re able to relate to either of these:
- You’ve worked with a coach who has helped you put together a marketing tactic (i.e. a webinar funnel), however it’s not really generating the results you wanted, you’re not currently leveraging the tactic, and you’re unsure you’re targeting the ideal client who you want to continue working with.
- The marketing tactic you’re doing to fill your pipeline has left you burned out (i.e. live launching) and you’re questioning whether you still want to work with the ideal client your live launch was targeting.
- The marketing tactic you’re doing is working, however because it relies heavily on you, it’s going to be hard to scale, as there is only one of you.
Can you relate to either of these frustrating scenarios?
The underlying core issue of each of these three challenges has to do with Strategy and Tactic. Specifically, the lack of an overall strategy, which has led to the wrong tactic being implemented, which has led to the challenges they were facing.
While the topic of strategy and tactic may seem boring – as the title of this article states – Strategy and Tactic matter. Because without a clearly-defined strategy and correctly-planned tactic, you could continue to follow each of the latest marketing trends, try out every new bright shiny technology claimed to be ‘THE answer’ that’s just hit the market, and still continue to struggle to build the momentum you need to build a successful business.
That’s because adopting a tactic without the right strategy doesn’t work nor does adopting the wrong tactic for the stage that you’re in with your business, or your business model. What it can do is leave you exhausted, burned out and even more frustrated.
In today’s episode I share a summary of the most common issues you want to avoid and what to do about it.
Enjoy the show.
- Take the Quiz: Build Visibility, Generate Leads & Enrol Clients with Ease with your Robust Customer Relationship-Building Nurturing Funnel
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter – The Influence Bulletin
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie to find out how Annemarie and her team of experts can set up your client relationship-building funnel for you
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.