Success Principles to Start the Year STRONG
Like many other business owners, as we prepare for the year ahead, there are certain things you do in order to position yourself to start the New Year strong.
I’m doing exactly that in Podcast HQ and our business as well, along with encouraging my clients to do the same. So, in today’s episode I thought I’d share my very simple yet powerful process in the hopes that if you don’t yet have your own practice to finish the previous year as well as start the year strong – you can borrow mine!
One reason it’s so powerful, is that it also allows you to review some of the things that didn’t go well throughout the year. Because if left unaddressed that failure (and disappointment) can manifest itself into what one of my mentors has labelled – Goal Trauma and even Financial Trauma.
Haven’t heard of Goal or Financial Trauma and how it can keep you stuck.
I share more in today’s show.
- Take the Quiz: Build Visibility, Generate Leads & Enrol Clients with Ease with your Robust Customer Relationship-Building Nurturing Funnel
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter – The Influence Bulletin
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie to find out how Annemarie and her team of experts can set up your client relationship-building funnel for you
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform to so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.