Business Basics – Crucial to business success
Joining me on today’s show is Lorraine Pirihi.
Lorraine is known as The Productivity Queen – helping small business owners save time, make more money and get a life. After feeling tired, worn out, and over it, at the age of 53, she rebranded as “Relaunch Your Life” helping baby boomer business owners reignite their passion and purpose.
Three years ago she followed her son's dream of owning his own gym, creating the type of environment he wished he had when he was growing up.
Fitness has always been Lorraine's passion and now she is the Operations Manager of Inner Athlete applying her experience to build a successful business.
On today’s show, Lorraine is going to speak about the business basics, which are crucial to your business success.
Being organised, networking, marketing…regardless of what business you're in.
- Read article: Three Stages of the Customer Journey
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter – The Influence Bulletin
- How to Become Distinguishable, Uncopyable and Irresistible Masterclass
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie to find out how Annemarie and her team of experts can set up your client relationship building funnel for you
A Personal Message from Annemarie…
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
Go to: www.PodcastingWithPurpose.com/Masterclass
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.