The 3 Key Stages of the Customer Journey for Your Client Relationship Building Funnel
Over the last few months inside my membership program for Coaches – The Influence Alliance, we’ve been spending time on mapping out our strategies for the customer journey.
Is this something you have in place in your coaching business?
Do you have a strategy in place that’ll enable you to build a relationship with a prospective client, nurturing and taking them from just getting to know you, through to a warm lead, through to a customer who can’t wait to begin working with you? So, you become THE choice vs just A choice when they’re ready to move forward?
Through ensuring you have the right strategy in place when it comes to your client relationship building funnel, which is exactly what Annemarie shares more about in today’s episode.
- What is a Customer Journey?
- What are the 3 key stages of the Customer Journey?
- How do you know whether you have all of these 3 key stages in place?
- Read article: Three Stages of the Customer Journey
- Subscribe to my weekly newsletter – The Influence Bulletin
- How to Become Distinguishable, Uncopyable and Irresistible Masterclass
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie to find out how Annemarie and her team of experts can set up your client relationship building funnel for you
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.