3 Steps to Compelling Content that Clients LOVE
Does this happen to you? You’re sitting with your fingers poised above the keyboard; however, a blank screen is staring right back at you.
You just can’t come up with a topic to write about, especially a theme that’s going to be relevant and of interest to your ideal client?
Yes? You’re not alone.
This was me several years ago every Monday as I sat in front of my computer ready to write an article for my newsletter subscribers.
It was often difficult to come up with a topic that I felt my community of ambitious business owners would find inspiring and relevant, and that would help them take their business to the next level.
Thankfully, this doesn’t happen that often any more as I’ve discovered a few different ways to get my ideas flowing.
So, if you find yourself sitting in front of my computer screen with writer's block, here are three ways to help you get your creative juices flowing so you can create informative content that your ideal clients will love AND that will build your credibility and continue to position you as an expert in your field.
Figure 1: Main Topic Categories
Figure 2: Mindmap Ideas
- The Influence Bulletin
- Core Business Foundations: Your Pathway to Profitable and Sustainable Business Growth
- Book a time to chat with Annemarie
- The Influence Alliance Special Podcast Series: How to stand out, be heard and INFLUENCE for coaches and consultants
Have you enjoyed listening to this podcast interview and want to know how you can create your very own podcast platform so you become known as an influential voice in your industry?
Access my free How to Create a Profitable Podcasting Masterclass, where I'll show you:
- Six Common Podcasting Myths that’ll keep you stuck from creating your profitable podcast;
- Why focusing on technology (i.e. which microphone you should be using) is unwise and what you MUST focus on first if you want to start a profitable podcast. Sadly, SO many Change Makers and aspiring Thought Leaders miss these key steps and fail to generate the ROI/income they hope their podcast will generate;
- Three Changes in Consumer Behaviour you need to be aware of BEFORE you launch your podcast to help keep you focused on what’s MOST important and/or no longer relevant;
- The NUMBER ONE reason why businesses fail to create a profitable podcast so you can avoid falling into the same trap;
- Three Podcast Profit Models that’ll help you nurture listeners into leads and into paying customers, step-by-step.
What did you think about the message shared today? What action step will you take to turn this around? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it.