Leaders are NOT born; they are made.
Welcome to Episode 10 of Women In Leadership Podcast. In this episode Alison Vidotto and I discuss why great leaders are NOT born, but made and how you can develop your leadership strengths to become an effective leader.
Alison will share:
- It doesn’t matter where you come from, what matters is what you do with the resources you have available and where you are going – we ALL have the potential to lead.
- Keep Learning! And why professional education is imperative.
- The importance of having strong systems in place.
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 26:00 — 23.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
SUBSCRIBE HERE on iTunes and Stitcher
- CLICK HERE to access a transcript of the show
Pin the Show for later:
Enjoying the podcast? Pin it for later on Pinterest.
This week's Thought Provoking Inspirational Tip:
Quotes from our Special Guest:
Resources & Links Shared:
- Alison on Twitter
- Alison on Linkedin
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation