Topic: Being an Influential Leader
Today’s guest says, “Absolute obedience to Jesus Christ is the only pathway to true peace.”
Joining me today is Beth Olson.
Beth is an author and blogger, helping you eliminate stress & move forward in peace. She is also a married mum of 4.
Beth’s parents were missionaries and growing up she lived in the US, Mexico, and Central America.
Beth and her family currently live in Iowa, USA.
On today’s show Beth is going to share:
- You can accomplish the most amount of good if you operate from a place of inner peace that comes from absolute obedience to Jesus Christ.
- If you want to do anything great, you have to start somewhere. You have to be willing to do something poorly in the beginning.
- God doesn’t get any glory from you hiding your light. It’s time to own who you are and shine.
Podcast (the-christian-entrepreneurs-podcast): Play in new window | Download (0.0KB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
About Beth L. Olson:
I am an author/blogger helping you eliminate stress & move forward in peace. Each Monday morning, I publish a blog post to get you set up for a successful start to your week.
My parents were missionaries with YWAM when I was growing up. We lived in the US, Mexico, and Central America. When I was 19, I joined YWAM's Mercy Ships South Pacific in Newcastle, NSW for about a year.
Shortly after that I got married to my best friend, Christopher Olson, and started filling our home with little people. I have four amazing kids, Judah, Levi, Elijah, and Zoe.
In 2002, God called us to Iowa, USA, to support Christopher's brother, Dave Olson, who had just become the senior pastor of Heartland Church.
I have written three books: Diary of a Missionary Kid, 30 Days of Spirituality and 30 Days of Peace & Hope. They are all available on Amazon.
- Website: https://bethlolson.com
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/bethlolson
- Twitter: @BethLOlson1
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bethgoff.olson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: