Topic: Have fun with change!
Today’s guest says, “I didn’t become an entrepreneur just to be an entrepreneur. I became an entrepreneur to be a mom.”
Joining me today is LaShunda McClain.
LaShunda is a married mother of 5, a homeschooling mom, and an entrepreneur. She first got exposed to entrepreneurship through the multi-level marketing industry which led her to launch H.O.M.E., LLC. where she promotes TIME for parenting through entrepreneurship.
HOME is a community of moms that have either partnered, have supported, or have become interested in building a home-based business. She is also a speaker and is currently working on her first book, “I’m Just a Stay-At-Home Mom: The New Leaders of the 21 Century”.
On today’s show LaShunda is going to share:
- To remember. When I first came home to be a stay-at-home mom I would often ask myself, “Why am I staying at home again?” It was a very lonely and unfamiliar place for me but I remember specifically, the Holy Spirit encouraging me with the book of Exodus.
- To not be afraid of losing your identity. One of the reasons why I be-lieve I struggled so long in depression for the first 5 years of my mar-riage is because I had a hard time letting go of who I “thought” I was “suppose” to be.
- Have fun! Have fun with change! Look at the unknown as an adventure instead of being afraid of it! God is with you! Dye your hair, look your best. Be provocative with your husband. I drove from Ohio to California with all 5 of my kids by myself! It was the most empowering experiences I had in my life!
About LaShunda McClain:
I am a wife of almost 10 years in May. I have 5 children ages 8,7,6,5, & 3. I am a homeschooling mom, and an entrepreneur. I first got exposed to entrepreneurship through the multi-level marketing industry. From my exposure of entrepreneurship in growing my business is what lead me to launch H.O.M.E., LLC. where I promote TIME for parenting through entrepreneurship. HOME is a community of moms that have either partnered, have supported, or have interested in building a home-based business with the company I am partnered with. I’m also a speaker and currently working on my first book, “I’m Just a Stay-At-Home Mom: The New Leaders of the 21 Century”. My ultimate passion is mentoring moms in Biblical motherhood and entrepreneurship!
- Website: http://www.homemrs1mc.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/homemrs1mc
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/homemrs1mc
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PaCMlqTNVk&t=30s
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lashundamcclain
- Email: email@example.com
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: