Topic: Life happens, then you adapt
Today’s guest says “Life happens, then you adapt.”
Joining me today is Tristen Sutton.
Tristen is a Branding & Marketing Strategist that helps entrepreneurs develop a strategy to grow their business using social media, with an emphasis on Facebook. His strength is teaching entrepreneurs how to use Facebook Ads to target their ideal clients strategically and consistently through his Ads YOUniversity program.
On today’s show Tristen is going to share:
- You must be willing to adapt. Evolution is going to occur whether we participate or not.
- Develop a brand that people want to discuss when you’re not in the room.
- Make a concerted effort to help others rise with you.
Podcast (the-christian-entrepreneurs-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:03 — 27.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
About Tristen Sutton:
I’m a Branding & Marketing Strategist that helps entrepreneurs develop a strategy to grow their business using social media, with an emphasis on Facebook. My strength is teaching them how to use Facebook Ads to target their ideal clients strategically and consistently through my Ads YOUniversity program.
- Website: http://tristensuttonconsulting.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/TristenESutton/
- Twitter: @TristenESutton
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/TristenESutton
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TristenESutton
- Email: email@example.com
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: