Topic: Anyone can be a leader, God willing
Today’s guest says “Anyone can be a leader, God willing”.
Joining me today is Melanie McCaw.
Melanie runs christiancareergirl.com, a blog for single Christian women aged 20-40. It includes articles on Faith, fashion and lifestyle designed to make the Single Christian woman feel included in the Christian community by ad-dressing her specific needs and desires.
On today’s show Melanie is going to share:
- God will lead you on a journey greater than anything you could imagine! I never thought I’d run a blog but here I am doing it and loving it.
- Leaders are made not born. I’ve learnt that God intends me to be a leader despite being an introvert.
- Failure is a valuable lesson. I initially set up a coaching business but quickly realised that it wasn’t for me. God led me to blogging instead and that platform is a perfect fit for me!
Podcast (the-christian-entrepreneurs-podcast): Play in new window | Download (0.0KB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
About Melanie McCaw:
I run christiancareergirl.com, a blog for single Christian women aged 20-40! It includes articles on Faith, fashion and lifestyle designed to make the Single Christian woman feel included in the Christian community by addressing her specific needs and desires.
- Website: http://christiancareergirl.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/melanie-mccaw-66a312143/
- Twitter: @coachingelysium
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/melaniemccaw
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/christiancareergirl
- Email: email@example.com
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: