How you do Time and Money is how you do EVERYTHING
Purposeful Leadership Podcast – THE podcast that empowers business leaders to be more purposeful in their business so they can enjoy increased productivity AND profitability, while make a bigger impact in the world.
Whether you are starting up your business or you've been in business a while – Purposeful Leadership Podcast is devoted to helping you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Productivity Tip of the Week
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: How you do Time and Money is how you do EVERYTHING
New Online Self-Study Program: Ignite Your Inner Champion – Key Foundations to Build Up Yourself, Your Team and Your Clients for Business Women in Direct Sales.
Four key modules:
- Identify Your Money DNA (Money Mindset)
- Identify Your Personal DNA (Your Strengths and Inner Brilliance)
- Fearless Sales Method Principles
- Moving Forward with Powerful Intentions so you can Enhance Your Personal Performance & Productivity
Productivity Tip of the Week:
Get honest and clear around how you spend your time – especially with regards to volunteering. Track your time in 30-minute increments throughout the week and see how much time you spend volunteering throughout the week (and month). You may be surprised!
Words of Wisdom: How you do Time and Money is how you do EVERYTHING
Here are 5 ways that could be holding you back:
- You work on overdrive
- Being ‘reactive’ instead of ‘proactive’
- Being available to anyone and everyone
- Not being willing to track and monitor what you are doing with your time
- You always have numerous items on your to-do list, many that are left incomplete day after day, and in some cases week after week
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
- @Powerof3P – Jennifer Johnson's Twitter Account
HOW YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WORKING WITH US PRIVATELY:
Send an email to email@example.com
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insights have you gained from this week's podcast? What's ONE thing you know you must implement in your business to become more purposeful in how you do your time after listening to the show? And, what action are you going to take in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comment