Coaches Connection Podcast – THE podcast for coaches to build a successful coaching business: Why F.E.A.R. is a GOOD 4-letter word when it comes to networking in your coaching business
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients?
You’re in the right place.
Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Announcements: Our Podcast Profit Secrets: Rise To Stardom doors are closed. If you'd like to be the first to know when we next open our doors to this program, click on the link (above) and register your interest.
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Why F.E.A.R. is a GOOD 4-letter word when it comes to Networking in your Coaching Business
Podcast (coachesconnectionpodcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:34 — 26.2MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
Subscribe to the show with iTunes and Stitcher
Tip of the Week:
How to better manage your time with a GREAT exercise.
Words of Wisdom:
Why F.E.A.R. is a GOOD word when it comes to networking in your coaching business
Fostering Exceptional Authentic Relationships.
1. Set Your Intention
2. Give your Attention
3. Take Action
4. Make contact with a select number of people BEFORE you attend an event and make plans to connect with them personally at the event
Article: “Icebreaker vs Deal Breaker – do you know the difference?”
Do you have a question about how to grow your coaching business? Click here to ask your question.
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
HOW YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WORKING WITH US PRIVATELY:
Keep watching this space – coming soon. [In the meantime, send us a tweet!]
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insights have you gained from this week's podcast? What action are you going to take in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comment box below.