Coaches Connection Podcast – THE podcast for coaches to build a successful coaching business: 5 things you MUST do before you attend your next networking event.
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Announcements: Our 3-part free training: Be Seen, Be Heard, Be Hired: How to Double (or even Triple) Your Results in 90 Days…60 Days…30 Days
- Tip of the Week: Answering the question: “How do I overcome the “Am I Good Enough' Barrier
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: 5 things you MUST do before you attend your next networking event
Words of Wisdom:
5 things you MUST do before you attend your next networking event:
- Set an Intention
- Have a clear and concise Introduction that will ‘wow' your ideal clients/ideal referral partners
- Research your networking events
- Check the list to see who is attending
- Reach out and make a time to connect with some pre- or post-Networking event
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Which of the 5 things are you going to work on in the next 24 hours? Let us know in the comment box below.