Topic: Love is what we were born with
Today’s guest says “Love is what we were born with.”
Joining me today is Vesna Cavic.
Vesna is based in Adelaide and is often referred to as an encourager, connector and supporter of soulful and heart-centered women in their pursuit of fun, freedom, fulfillment and self-expression. In addition to individually styling everyday women, Vesna runs styling workshops and regularly gives inspirational talks as a public speaker.
On today’s show Vesna is going to share:
- She’s failed a lot of times in her personal and business life. Those fail-ures have made her stronger, more confident and most importantly, they have made her more compassionate towards herself
- As business owners and creators if we don’t fill our “self-love & self-care cups” and we keep neglecting and rejecting our inner beauty or bodies, you won’t be able to shine our light and sooner or later, our physical or mental being will suffer the consequences.
- A growth journey (personal or business) may feel smoother and lighter when you give it a spiritual meaning and when you treat your body and mind with love and compassion.
About Vesna Cavic:
My business is based in Adelaide, South Australia. I am often referred to as an encourager, connector and supporter of soulful and heart-centered women in their pursuit of fun, freedom, fulfillment and self-expression.In addition to individually styling everyday women, I run styling workshops and regularly give inspirational talks as a public speaker.
Not long ago I felt moved to write my first book “Dear Confidence”. My intention with this book is to inspire and encourage women to.
- embark on a journey of strengthening their confidence muscle, standing tall and shining bright;
- start expressing more freely through their clothes and accessories;
- let go of the external limiting conditionings from the media, the fashion industry, education, family and friends; and
- buy quality over quantity and become more conscious about what happens behind each garment they buy and the impact their purchases are having on our environment.
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: