Coaches Connection Podcast: Missed Milestones Syndrome: Why unachieved goals WILL hold you back from building the coaching business of your dreams
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Announcements: We want to hear what Inspirational Message inspires and empowers you.
- Shout out to Luke Charlton – Editor-in-Chief of I Love Coaching Magazine – the world's only dedicated Business Growth Magazine for Coaches. Luke will be featuring Coaches Connection Podcast in a special feature column in their monthly publication. We are so excited – thank you Luke!
- Tip of the Week: Thanks to Chris Powell – Extreme Weightloss for this great quote:
- “Confess, Reassess, and Recommit.” — Chris Powell
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Missed Milestones Syndrome: Why unachieved goals WILL hold you back from building the coaching business of your dreams
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Words of Wisdom:
Missed Milestones Syndrome: Why unachieved goals WILL hold you back from building the coaching business of your dreams
- What Missed Milestones Syndrome is
- Why happens when you don't address unachieved goals?
- Three things that we do that can keep us stuck
- Three questions to get you moving forward
- I Love Coaching Magazine
- The Influence Alliance – THE Business Development Community for Coaches to build a sustainable and profitable business
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“A man's wealth is not measured by the numbers in his bank account, but by the number of people that call him friend.”
Today’s Inspirational Message has been shared by Auggie Diaz. Auggie is an Experienced Retail Consultant, Internet Marketing Consultant, and Small Business Consultant.
Want to share an Inspirational Message and be featured on our show as we shout out to you? Click here to send us through your Inspirational Message
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Which the steps are you going to implement TODAY? Let us know in the comment box below.