Coaches Connection Podcast: Is your focus helping or hindering business growth
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Announcements: We want to hear what Inspirational Message inspires and empowers you
- Tip of the Week: Are you personalizing your Follow Up messages
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Is your focus helping or hindering business growth
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Words of Wisdom:
Is your focus helping or hindering business growth?
Three areas where you focus can keep you stuck:
- Not having a structure to your day so you are reactive and not proactive.
- Not having systems in place.
- Following too many mentors
- The Influence Alliance – THE Business Development Community for Coaches to build a sustainable and profitable business
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself.”
Today’s Inspirational Message has been shared by Amanda Clegg, she is a Teacher Coach, Middle and Senior Leadership training for AKC Consultancy working in Oxfordshire, Swindon, Wiltshire, and Berkshire in the UK.
Want to share an Inspirational Message and be featured on our show as we shout out to you? Click here to send us through your Inspirational Message
Our Twitter Accounts:
- @TheAmbitiousPod – Official Twitter Account of The Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network
- @AnnemarieCoach – Annemarie Cross's Twitter Account
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Which the steps are you going to implement TODAY? Let us know in the comment box below.