How to Be Better Prepared to Give Credit to Customers
Joining me today on the show is Jeanine Purdie, she is the CEO of Business Credit Solutions – a debt collection agency, which she founded in early 2014 after working at a National Collection agency, so the area of debt collection is something she is an expert in and passionate about.
On today’s show Jeanine is going to speak about
- How to be better prepared to give credit to customers
- How to feel confident with the customers you choose to do business with;
- Be able to detect the early warning signs of non-payment of a customer;
- What you need to know about cloud based systems to assist you with your debtor management.
Podcast (women-in-leadership): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 3:18 — 4.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Email | RSS
Resources & Links Shared:
- Website: www.businesscreditsolutions.com.au
- Linkedin: Jeanine Purdie, Business Credit Solutions
Only let it happen once and learn from it. – Jeanine Purdie
About Jeanine Purdie:
Busy Mom to 2 children.
She and her partner are both self -employed.
On board of Australian Patients Association
Working history- Registered Nurse, News Ltd Sales representative and Manager, Property developer, worked at National collection agency that lead her to starting her own collection agency early in 2014.
Special Message – are YOU our next Podcast Host Superstar?
Are you a Specialist in your field and you support entrepreneurs and small business?
Want to increase your visibility, reach and influence in your industry?
Want to build a deeper level of engagement with a growing audience of your ideal clients?
Looking for a platform that enables you to cut through the noise so you're recognised as a thought leader in your area of expertise?
Want your own podcast BUT don't want to handle all the technical/back-end management and ongoing promotion of your podcast?
If you answered ‘yes’ the Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network is on the look out for a select group of specialists who are ready to become an influencing voice in their industry.
CLICK HERE to find out more
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation