How to Be Better Prepared to Give Credit to Customers
Joining me today on the show is Jeanine Purdie, she is the CEO of Business Credit Solutions – a debt collection agency, which she founded in early 2014 after working at a National Collection agency, so the area of debt collection is something she is an expert in and passionate about.
On today’s show Jeanine is going to speak about
- How to be better prepared to give credit to customers
- How to feel confident with the customers you choose to do business with;
- Be able to detect the early warning signs of non-payment of a customer;
- What you need to know about cloud based systems to assist you with your debtor management.
Resources & Links Shared:
Only let it happen once and learn from it. – Jeanine Purdie
About Jeanine Purdie:
Busy Mom to 2 children.
She and her partner are both self -employed.
On board of Australian Patients Association
Working history- Registered Nurse, News Ltd Sales representative and Manager, Property developer, worked at National collection agency that lead her to starting her own collection agency early in 2014.
Special Message – are YOU our next Podcast Host Superstar?
If you answered ‘yes’ the Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network is on the look out for a select group of specialists who are ready to become an influencing voice in their industry.
CLICK HERE to find out more
Connect With Us:
- Connect with us to find out how we can continue the conversation