Grow Your Coaching Practice: Top 5 Rules to Build a Thriving Coaching Practice in 2015
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Announcements – CoachesConnectionAcademy.com Charter Memberships; doors close Jan. 31st
- Tip of the Week: www.Canva.com – Create stunning images you can use on social media posts
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Top 5 Rules to Building a Thriving Coaching Practice in 2015
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Words of Wisdom:
Top 5 Rules to Build a Thriving Coaching Practice in 2015
- Rule 1: Create an environment where you thrive
- Rule 2: Create systems to support you to rinse and repeat
- Rule 3: Success is scheduled
- Rule 4: Stop making excuses and go for it
- Rule 5: Always evaluate and course correct
- CoachesConnectionAcademy.com – Join as a Charter Member before doors close Jan. 31
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“When you know better, you do better.”— Dr. Maya Angelou
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Which of the the Top 5 Rules are you going to implement TODAY? Let us know in the comment box below.
Ask Annemarie a Question:
Do you have a question, want to leave feedback or a comment? Click through and leave your name, business name, and question/comment. I look forward to hearing from you!