Grow Your Coaching Practice: Why New Year's Resolutions Fail and What To Do Instead
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Why New Year's Resolutions Fail and What To Do Instead
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Podcast (coachesconnectionpodcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 28:31 — 26.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
Subscribe to the show with iTunes and Stitcher
Words of Wisdom:
Why New Year's Resolutions Fail:
- They are too vague
- They seem overwhelming
- No structure or supportive environment
What to do instead:
- Set an ‘Inspired Intention' instead of a Resolution
- Be specific: what, when, etc
- Write it down
- Plan out the action steps
- Get it in your diary
- Follow it through
- The Influence Alliance – THE Business Development Community for Coaches to build a sustainable and profitable business
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“The reason you're still hoping you'll achieve your goal is because you haven't decided to achieve it yet.”— Jill Koenig
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Which of the To Do steps for setting an inspired intention was your favorite? Let me know in the comment box below.
Ask Annemarie a Question:
Do you have a question, want to leave feedback or a comment? Click through and leave your name, business name, and question/comment. I look forward to hearing from you!