Grow Your Coaching Practice: Branding & Niching – Important or a Waste of Time?
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Tip of the week: Make sure your office is an inspiring place
- Announcements: Thank You – Shout Out
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Branding & Niching – Important or a Waste of Time?
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Podcast (coachesconnectionpodcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 30:45 — 28.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
Read the transcript: Click here to download
1. Thank you to Construction Index – IK's leading Construction News Service. You’ll find them over on Twitter @TCIndex
Tip of the week:
Make sure your office is an inspiring space.
Words of Wisdom:
Branding & Niching: Important or a Waste of Time?
- Mistake Number 1: It's not important
- Mistake Number 2: Service Businesses Don't Need to Build a Brand
- Mistake Number 3: Go out and get clients and worry about niching and branding later
- Biz Success Series for Coaches: Complementary 10-week course to help coaches build a success coaching practice
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“Actually, I just woke up one day and decided I didn't want to feel like that anymore, or ever again. So I changed. Just like that.”— Anon
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Do you think Branding and/or Niching is important? Or a waste of time? Let me know in the comment box below.
Ask Annemarie a Question:
Do you have a question, want to leave feedback or a comment? Click through and leave your name, business name, and question/comment. I look forward to hearing from you!