Hate selling? 5 simple steps to promote your services with ease
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Tip of the week: Sync your Outlook Contacts & Calendars with your Google accounts
- Announcements: Network & Communicate with Confidence Workshop
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Hate selling? 5 simple steps to promote your services with ease
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Click here to download
1. Thank you to Turnip Marketing for mentioning us in their online magazine – The Turnip Times
If you would like to share our content why not pop across to our iTunes channel subscribe; rate our show; and leave a comment. I’m trying to get this show into the ears of as many people I can and would LOVE your support. Thank you!!!
2. Network & Communicate With Confidence Workshop
Tip of the week:
Sync your Outlook contacts and calendars with your Google accounts using Outlook 4 Gmail
Words of Wisdom:
Hate selling? On today’s show I share 5 simple steps to promote your services with ease, including”
- Challenge unhelpful beliefs
- Reframe ‘selling' to ‘service'
- Think ‘connection' not ‘conversion'
- Transform your ‘sales pitch' into a ‘strategy session'
- Conclude with a compelling call-to-action
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“Best way to sell something; don't sell anything. Earn the awareness, respect, and trust of those who might buy.” — Rand Fishkin
Subscribe to the podcast:
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: What insight and action step are you going to take moving forward when it comes to having a sales conversation with a prospective client? Let me know in the comment box below. It’s always lovely to hear from you.
Ask Annemarie a Question:
Do you have a question, want to leave feedback or a comment? Click through and leave your name, business name, and question/comment. I look forward to hearing from you!
Podcast (coachesconnectionpodcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 29:47 — 27.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS