Grow your coaching practice: Boost your productivity by taming your inbox
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Tip of the week: a social media aggregator tool to boost your efficiency
- Announcements: Reminder: Biz Success Series has finally launched
- Today’s Words of Wisdom: Boost your productivity by taming your inbox
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Read the transcript: Click here to download
- Overcome Online Overwhelm; access the free guide and video series
- Thank you to Keith Keller from @KeithKeller and Karen Keller from @KarenKeller for sharing our information with their community – I really appreciate it!
If you would like to share our content why not pop across to our iTunes channel subscribe; rate our show; and leave a comment. I’m trying to get this show into the ears of as many people I can and would LOVE your support. Thank you!!!
Tip of the week:
Feedly is a news aggregator application for various web browsers and mobile devices. It compiles news feeds from a variety of online sources and allows the user to customize and share with others – easily and effectively.
Words of Wisdom:
On today’s show I share 4 ways to tame your inbox, including:
- Cleaning out your Inbox so there are NO emails
- Check emails twice a day, and shut email off so it doesn't become a distraction
- Outsource email management to your VA
- Not being scared to use your delete key – thanks to Kim Flintoff and Donna Morgan who shared this tip
Today’s Inspirational Message:
“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the results of a commitment to excellence; intelligent planning; and focussed effort.” – Paul Meyer
Subscribe to the podcast:
Share the love:
Did you enjoy the show? Leave us a rating on iTunes and a review and you’ll be helping us get our inspirational message out to more people – thank you!!
Join the conversation:
YOUR SAY: Do you have a tip you’d like to share about how you keep on top of your emails so your inbox doesn’t get cluttered. Go ahead and share it on the comment section below the show notes. It’s always good to hear from you.
And, if you implement some of the tips I’ve shared today, drop me a note to let me know how it’s impacted positively your productivity.
Ask Annemarie a Question:
Do you have a question, want to leave feedback or a comment? Click through and leave your name, business name, and question/comment. I look forward to hearing from you!