Grow Your Coaching Practice: Boost Your Productivity by Hiring Team
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place.
Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Today ’s Words of Wisdom: How to grow your coaching practice: boost your productivity by hiring team so you can work on revenue-generating responsibilities
- Socially Savvy Segment with Global Twitter Marketing Specialist Keith Keller – Automation: Scheduling Your Tweets versus tweeting live. Which is best?
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
- Turn off all distractions when you are working, this especially means social media
- Answer emails during specific times of the day; don’t be tempted to respond as soon as email comes in, as you’ll get to the stage that you’ll get overwhelmed
- Know which time of day you are at your best, and schedule more creative activities and activities where you need to think about during those times
- Take regular breaks as this can refresh you
- Do you have any other techniques that you use to boost your productivity? Go ahead and let me know in the comment section below.
Further resources to help you grow your profitable coaching practice:
Here are the articles Annemarie referred to:
- Breakthrough Your Money Dramas: Your Pathway to More Confidence, Clients and Cash
Here are the websites Keith referred to:
- www.TweepsMap.com – Tells you where your followers are
- www.Tweriod.com – Tells you what the best times are for you to tweet
- www.BufferApp.com – Scheduling tool
- www.Hootsuite.com – Scheduling and client management tool
- www.Gremln.com – Scheduling and client management tool
Go ahead and give us a shout out – we’ll make sure we shout back! Here are our Twitter handles:
- Me: @AnnemarieCoach
- Keith: @KeithKeller
- The Ambitious Pod: @TheAmbitiousPod
Today’s Inspirational Tip
“With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance all things are attainable.” – Thomas Foxwell Luxton
Enjoy the show!
As always, thank you for being part of our community and listening to this podcast. To ensure you don’t miss out on learning about the latest tips and strategies to help you build your successful business, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the link below. And, while you’re there, please leave your rating and review of our podcast show on iTunes. THANK YOU!
Click here to Subscribe & Keep Up To Date via iTunes and leave a review!
More about Annemarie Cross
Annemarie Cross is a Money, Marketing and Mindset Business Coach who supports ambitious women coaches in unearthing and communication their inner brilliance (their brand) so they can boost their credibility, visibility, celebrity and profitability.
She guides her clients through Branding, 6-Figure and Money Mindset Breakthrough Secrets programs – helping them stand out from their competitors, build solid business foundations and implement key marketing strategies. She also helps them transform their hours-for-dollars services into
lucrative information products and programs so they can get paid what they’re worth, doing what they love.
Annemarie has been dubbed: “The Podcasting Queen” by her followers for her weekly, International award-winning podcast – The Ambitious Entrepreneur Shown and regularly shares business and marketing tips.
- Web: www.AnnemarieCross.com
- Twitter: https://Twitter.com/AnnemarieCoach
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AnnemarieCrossBranding
More about Keith Keller
Keith Keller is now well known internationally as “The Global Twitter Marketing Specialist”. He has appeared on numerous radio shows, teleseminars, webinars, and Google hangouts across the US & Canada, UK & Europe, as well as Australasia.
In addition, Keith offers “One On One” coaching about Twitter Marketing to clients around the world via SKYPE and now has an ever growing list of Social Media training products available.
- Web: www.GlobalSocialMediaCoaching.com
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/KeithKeller
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/GlobalSocial
- Linkedin: www.Linkedin.com/KeithKellerSocialMedia
HAVE YOUR SAY:
What did you think about the message Annemarie shared today? What action step will you take after hearing today’s tips and strategies to set yourself up for success so you can grow a successful, profitable coaching practice? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
What about the message Keith shared today? Which action are you going to take to get you started familiarizing yourself with Twitter? Go ahead and share!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it!
Listen NOW by clicking on the player below
Podcast (coachesconnectionpodcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 46:40 — 42.7MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS