Grow Your Coaching Practice: Build Desirability with Your Ideal Client (Your Niche).
Want to grow your coaching practice but unsure how? Just started your coaching practice and struggling to get clients? You’re in the right place. Whether you’ve just opened up your coaching practice, or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Today ’s Words of Wisdom: How to build desirability with your ideal client so they want to hire you;
- Socially Savvy Segment with Global Twitter Marketing Specialist Keith Keller – How to get more followers on Twitter;
- Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead
Further resources to help you grow your coaching practice:
- Practical Pricing Strategies to Make Selling Easy for Heart Centered Solopreneurs
Snapshot of Annemarie's tips:
- Speak about the features of your programs and services, i.e. how many coaching sessions, the exercises and whatever else you include;
- Speak about you and your awards and your experience, and the modalities you use in your sessions;
- Make it all about you, you, you.
- Ask the prospect about what prompted their call, and find out about what they are struggling with;
- What have they tried before;
- How is this impacting them;
- What they desire. What their goals and dreams are;
- How will this impact them, in the short term and long term? How much of a difference will it make on other areas of their life;
- What support are they looking for?
Then, speak about your programs and how you can help them, by always bringing it back to their goals and dreams, and how you can help them overcome their struggles once and for all. And, then share a story about a client you have worked with who was struggling with the exact same situation your prospective client is currently struggling with, and where they are now through your support.
You will deepen the desirability as you are confirming you understand what they are going through and that you can help them – but you have done this before with a client that was experiencing the exact same situation they are in. And now, with your help – they have achieved their goal.
Here are the websites Keith referred to:
Here is one of Keith's tweets that Annemarie has retweeted. This means that Annemarie has shared Keith's tweets with her community.
Go ahead and give us a shout out – we'll make sure we shout back! Here are our Twitter handles:
Today’s Inspirational Tip
“A creative man (or woman) is motivated by their desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” —Ayn Rand
Enjoy the show!
As always, thank you for being part of our community and listening to this podcast. To ensure you don’t miss out on learning about the latest tips and strategies to help you build your successful business, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the link below. And, while you’re there, please leave your rating and review of our podcast show on iTunes. THANK YOU!
More about Annemarie Cross
Annemarie Cross is a Money, Marketing and Mindset Business Coach who supports ambitious women coaches in unearthing and communication their inner brilliance (their brand) so they can boost their credibility, visibility, celebrity and profitability.
She guides her clients through Branding, 6-Figure and Money Mindset Breakthrough Secrets programs – helping them stand out from their competitors, build solid business foundations and implement key marketing strategies. She also helps them transform their hours-for-dollars services into lucrative information products and programs so they can get paid what they’re worth, doing what they love.
Annemarie has been dubbed: “The Podcasting Queen” by her followers for her weekly, International award-winning podcast – The Ambitious Entrepreneur Shown and regularly shares business and marketing tips.
- Web: www.AnnemarieCross.com
- Twitter: https://Twitter.com/AnnemarieCoach
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/AnnemarieCrossBranding
More about Keith Keller
Keith Keller is now well known internationally as “The Global Twitter Marketing Specialist”. He has appeared on numerous radio shows, teleseminars, webinars, and Google hangouts across the US & Canada, UK & Europe, as well as Australasia.
In addition, Keith offers “One On One” coaching about Twitter Marketing to clients around the world via SKYPE and now has an ever growing list of Social Media training products available.
- Web: www.GlobalSocialMediaCoaching.com
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/KeithKeller
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/GlobalSocial
- Linkedin: www.Linkedin.com/KeithKellerSocialMedia
HAVE YOUR SAY:
What did you think about the message Annemarie shared today? What action step will you take after hearing today’s tips and strategies to set yourself up for success so you can grow a successful, profitable coaching practice? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
What about the message Keith shared today? Which action are you going to take to get you started familiarizing yourself with Twitter? Go ahead and share!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it!
Listen NOW by clicking on the player below