Topic: Good is the Enemy of Great
My guest today says, “You can make excuses or you can live in health, but you can’t do both!”
Joining me today is Deb Harrell.
Deb is a Naturopathic Doctor & Wellness Warrior on a mission to eradicate suffering in our world based on our choices. Deb helps people get their bodies back to the place where they can heal themselves using food as medicine. Deb is passionate about equipping people to live lives of purpose and having a healthy, vibrant body is key to fulfilling our God-given destinies.
On today’s show Deb is going to share:
- I learned that our thoughts truly create our world. I had to learn to detoxify my mind in order to fulfill my God-given purpose.
- One of the hardest lessons of my career is learning that I can only help those who want help. My passion is to help everyone and initially I got my feelings hurt a lot when people wouldn’t take my advice.
- I have come to realize that good is the enemy of great and saying no to good things will allow me to pursue the great things God has called me to.
About Deb Harrell, ND:
I am a Naturopathic Doctor & Wellness Warrior on a mission to eradicate suffering in our world based on our choices. I believe God created these bodies of ours to be self-healing. I help people get their bodies back to the place where they can heal themselves using food as medicine. I use a uniquely holistic approach and realize there are many factors that affect our wellness including our thoughts, beliefs, the way we give voice to our feelings, how we move our bodies, our nutrition, the toxins we are exposed to, and our spiritual health. I am passionate about equipping people to live lives of purpose and having a healthy, vibrant body is key to fulfilling our God-given destinies. I have a passion to fill the gap in the church in teaching Biblical stewardship of this physical body, an area I feel is lacking.
- Website: https://www.healthpeak.com/
- Twitter: @DebHarrellND
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vegannaturopath/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vegannaturopath/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vegannaturopath/
Want to start your own podcast so you can become an influential voice in your industry – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining by clicking here.