Are you struggling to grow your coaching practice? Want to know the secrets to help you fill your practice? Well, you’re in the right place.
Whether you’re just starting up your coaching practice or you’ve been in business a while, this podcast will help you take your results to the next level.
What’s In Today’s Show:
- Today’s Words of Wisdom to help you grow a profitable coaching practice are focused on the two key foundations you MUST have in place;
- Socially Savvy Segment with Global Twitter Marketing Specialist – Keith Keller; critical foundations alongside Twitter to help you grow your practice;
- Another Inspirational Message to nourish your mind, body and spirit for the week ahead, and much more.
Further resources to help you grow your coaching practice:
Articles that Annemarie mentioned in today's show:
- Business Branding: How Brightly Does Your Inner Brilliance Shine through
- Articles: Building a Powerful Signature Brand
Websites that Keith mentioned in today's show:
- www.WordPress.org [You’ll need a web designer to set this up for you if you’re not technically savvy]
Go ahead and connect with both Keith and myself. Our Twitter handles are:
- Keith Keller: @KeithKeller | www.Twitter.com/KeithKeller
- Annemarie Cross: @AnnemarieCoach | www.Twitter.com/AnnemarieCoach
- The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show: @TheAmbitiousPod |www.Twitter.com/TheAmbitiousPod
Today's Inspirational Message:
You don't get paid for the hour. You get paid for the VALUE you bring to the hour. Anon @AnnemarieCoach
— Annemarie Cross (@AnnemarieCoach) May 23, 2014
Enjoy the show!
As always, thank you for being part of our community and listening to this podcast. To ensure you don’t miss out on learning about the latest tips and strategies to help you grow your successful, profitable coaching practice, go ahead and subscribe to the podcast by clicking on the link below.
And, while you’re there, please leave your rating and review of our podcast show on iTunes – just like Kim Shaw has done. We LOVE getting your feedback so please leave a review by clicking on the link below.
More about Annemarie Cross
Annemarie Cross is a Money, Marketing and Mindset Business Coach who supports ambitious women coaches in unearthing and communication their inner brilliance (their brand) so they can boost their credibility, visibility, celebrity and profitability.
She guides her clients through Branding, 6-Figure and Money Mindset Breakthrough Secrets programs – helping them stand out from their competitors, build solid business foundations and implement key marketing strategies. She also helps them transform their hours-for-dollars services into lucrative information products and programs so they can get paid what they’re worth, doing what they love.
Annemarie has been dubbed: “The Podcasting Queen” by her followers for her weekly, International award-winning podcast – The Ambitious Entrepreneur Show and regularly shares business and marketing tips.
More about Keith Keller
Keith Keller is now well known internationally as “The Global Twitter Marketing Specialist”. He has appeared on numerous radio shows, teleseminars, webinars, and Google hangouts across the US & Canada, UK & Europe, as well as Australasia.
In addition, Keith offers “One On One” coaching about Twitter Marketing to clients around the world via SKYPE and now has an ever growing list of Social Media training products available.
- Web: www.GlobalSocialMediaCoaching.com
- Twitter: www.Twitter.com/KeithKeller
- Facebook: www.Facebook.com/GlobalSocial
- Linkedin: www.Linkedin.com/KeithKellerSocialMedia
— Keith Keller (@KeithKeller) May 23, 2014
HAVE YOUR SAY:
What did you think about the message Annemarie shared today? What action step will you take after hearing today’s tips and strategies to set yourself up for success so you can grow a successful, profitable coaching practice? Go ahead and share. We’d love to hear from you!
What about the message Keith shared today? Which action are you going to take to get you started familiarizing yourself with Twitter? Go ahead and share!
Please leave your comment in the box below, and remember to share and Like the show with your colleagues. Also, stop on by our Facebook page to say hello and to give us a shout out on Twitter – we promise to shout back! As always, we appreciate it!
Listen NOW by clicking on the player below