Topic: Making child raising fun by finding the child in you
My guest today says, “Raising children is not a child’s play but you can make it fun by finding the child in you.”
Joining me today is Oluwatoyin Ogunkanmi.
Oluwatoyin [Toyin] is a psychologist, family life practitioner and a married mother of 3. She is a preteen children church teacher so can say that she has almost 40 extra children! Oluwatoyin is the founder of Gleekin school uniforms and accessories store and Parenting Support System which offers coaching, training, workshop, helpline and parenting groups.
On today’s show Oluwatoyin is going to share:
- Depending on God completely for everything. The moment you take your focus off Him you tend to lose momentum. Do not depend on your abilities, connections or intellect but look up to Him.
- Connecting with your children so you can correct effectively. Having a great emotional connection with your children is very important.
- I will tell my story of how I used to be a yeller and how I stopped.
Podcast (the-christian-entrepreneurs-podcast): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 27:09 — 25.4MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Android | Email | RSS
About Oluwatoyin Ogunkanmi:
Oluwatoyin Ogunkanmi is a psychologist and a family life practitioner. I am married to a wonderful man and God has blessed me with 3 wonderful biological children.
I am a preteen children church teacher so I can say I have almost 40 extra children.
I am the founder of Gleekin school uniforms and accessories store and Parenting Support System.
PARENTING SUPPORT SYSTEM LTD IS AN ORGANIZATION THAT WAS BIRTHED AFTER I GOT A RHEMA FROM GOD DURING A BUSINESS TRIP THAT I TURNED INTO A PERSONAL RETREAT TO WAIT ON THE LORD.
Parenting support system is an organization that provides guidance and tools for parents to raise healthy, successful, happy and emotionally stable children. These Tools will prepare these children for the world and future ahead.
Our vision is to be the preferred family support structure where parents can get adequate information, guidance and support to build a nurturing and healthy relationship with their children.
To build and encourage healthy and emotionally stable family relationships by providing relevant information, guidance and support to all parents irrespective of socioeconomic status.
We offer coaching, training, workshop, helpline and parenting groups.
- Website: https://www.oluwatoyinogunkanmi.com/
- Twitter: @togunkanmi
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oluwatoyinogunkanmi/
- Linkedin: https://ng.linkedin.com/in/oluwatoyin-adu-ogunkanmi-66a539a/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oluwatoyinogunkanmi/
Want to start your own podcast so you can become an influential voice in your industry – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining by clicking here.