Topic: Learning to trust Him and His ways
My guest today says, “I live to inspire, equip and encourage God’s people.”
Joining me today is Tania Hassounia.
Through ‘Drawer Full of Giants’ Tania, ‘personalises business with illustration’. Tania serves self-employed entrepreneurs, business owners and ministries through affordable monthly creative retainers, and offers a monthly subscription of business-themed greeting cards and journals that are branded and personalised to each business owner around the world.
On today’s show Tania is going to share:
- Learning to trust Him and His ways over that of my own or of the worldly view. It’s easier said than done and it takes faith and courage to try Him at His word over your feelings.
- I have looked into personality types and love languages to see how I ticked, I put myself through counseling and was aptitude tested, then I learned what my spiritual gifts are.
- I was drawn to the stories of others who went before me into ministry service or business that were given to them By God and how He provided all they needed. They completely captivated me and drew me into seeking Him for similar profound experiences and to give myself to Him for similar adventures.
About Tania Hassounia:
Through Drawer Full of Giants I, ‘personalise business with illustration’. I serve self-employed entrepreneurs, business owners and ministries through affordable monthly creative retainers, and offer a monthly subscription of business-themed greeting cards and journals that are branded and personalised to each business owner around the world. I also have a heart and purpose towards social entrepreneurship directed by God and at His request I volunteer my business service up to 6 months of a year anywhere in the world to God’s people in business and ministry.
- Website: https://www.drawerfullofgiants.com/
- Twitter: @taniahassounia
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/taniahassounia/
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drawerfullofgiants/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/drawerfullofgiants/
Want to start your own podcast so you can become an influential voice in your industry – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining by clicking here.