Topic: Accept where you are today
My guest today says, “Accept where you are today. There is no shame. For you are here today because of yesterday, and your tomorrow is full of opportunity to become who you want to be.”
Joining me today is Jessa Nowak.
Jessa is the author of The Attitude Antidote: A Whole Life Overhaul 21-Day Devotional. This devotional will help readers to transform their lives and relationships through character enrichment.
Jessa loves to inspire others to be a better form of themselves through her candid writing at www.InWealthandHealth.com.
On today’s show Jessa is going to share:
- Reactions are paramount. Perspective is everything. Forgiveness is not an act; it’s an attitude.
- Hardships in life are actually for our benefit. It develops character and provides opportunity for growth. There is beauty and opportunity in the struggle.
- Maturity is, even when prodded, the ability to control my emotions and speak with love. Self-control is the ultimate answer to any negative situation.
About Jessa Nowak:
Author of The Attitude Antidote: A Whole Life Overhaul 21-Day Devotional. This devotional will help readers to transform their lives and relationships through character enrichment. They will start seeing life—and reacting to it—with a new perspective. My hope and goal for each reader is to increase their self-control, to discover joy and hope, to deal with past hurts and resentments, and to refocus life on what really matters—ultimately inviting God to revamp their attitude and themselves from the inside out.
As a Registered Dietitian, I am acutely aware of the importance of health, but to live a healthy and happy life, one must adopt a whole-self approach to wellness. Most importantly, spiritual health and maintaining strong relationships are at the true center of health and happiness. I love to inspire others to be a better form of themselves through my candid writing at www.InWealthandHealth.com.
- Website: www.InWealthandHealth.com/
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/InWealthandHealth/
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/holytude/
Want to start your own podcast – but don't know where to start? Access our free Minitraining: